A long and happy life starts with compassionate, proactive veterinary care. At Great Brook Veterinary Clinic, we are an all-encompassing, walk-in animal clinic providing quality veterinary services to meet your pet’s needs and help them live their healthiest, best life.
Based in Antrim, NH, we accept walk-ins for dogs, cats, and domestic animals.
On a Case by Case Basis
- Possible poisoning
- Hit by car
- Porcupine quills
Wellness Checks & Preventive Care
Improving the life and longevity of your pet is at the core of everything we do.
At Great Brook Veterinary Clinic, we treat your pet as a member of our own family. We are committed to educating pet owners and only recommending necessary procedures and medications.
Our veterinary services include:
- Wellness Exams
- General Surgery
- Parasite Control
- Pain Management
- In-House Lab Work
- Prescription Foods
- Dental Care
- Digital X-Ray
When should your pet have a wellness exam?
Which vaccinations does your pet need?
The one vaccination required by law is Rabies. However, there are multiple other vaccinations that help keep your pet safe and healthy.
Core vaccinations for dogs include:
- DHLPP a 5-way combination vaccine that protects your dog from
- Distemper (virus)
- Hepatitis (liver infection)
- Lepto (infection)
- Parvo (virus)
- Parainfluenza (virus)
- The Lyme vaccine is very important, particularly in our area. Hillsborough County has one of the highest rates of Lyme disease in the state of New Hampshire.
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) is often required by doggy day care facilities, groomers, and boarding kennels.
Core vaccinations for cats include:
- FELOC (feline distemper) is a 4-way combination vaccine that protects your cat from:
– Rhinotracheitis (virus – respiratory)
– Calici (virus – respiratory)
– Panleukopenia (virus)
– Chlamydia Psittaci (bacterial microorganism – respiratory)
- FELV: Feline leukemia (virus)
What types of products do we offer for pets?
How can you protect your pet from parasites?
How often should your pet receive vaccinations?
Does Great Brook Veterinary Clinic perform animal surgery?
Should your animal get microchipped?
Do you need to clean your pet’s teeth?
– Kat O.
9:00 AM–12:00 PM
3:00 PM–6:00 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday
9:00 AM–12:00 PM
Thursday & Sunday